Welcome to the Best organic baby towels of 2020. In this post we present to you the top ten organic baby towels for this year. We will look at what organic baby towels are usually made of and why going organic is so important to you, your baby and the planet.
A baby towel is probably going to be something you use most days, so it is important that you have several, I would recommend at least three so you can use one wash one, and have a spare one.
Most organic towels for babies are made from either organic cotton or organic bamboo. The greatest benefit of going organic for these products is that no chemical fertilizers or pesticides are used in the production of the crop of either cotton or bamboo. These chemicals can be extremely harmful to yours and your babies health. (see our post on The organic pregnancy here: https://naturalorganicforbaby.com/the-organic-pregnancy/ )
You tend to find that the fibres of organically grown cotton or bamboo are softer and stronger as they have not been broken down by chemical processing. As they are not exposed to chemicals that can weaken the fabric, organic cotton will last for many years if cared for properly.
Bamboo is a renewable resource and as bamboo is rarely eaten or attacked by insects or infected by pathogens, pesticides and fungicides are not needed. Bamboo is produced from an extremely fast growing grass and in fact is one of the fastest growing plants on the earth, making it incredibly environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Bamboo produces a high quality, highly absorbent and ultra soft fabric that makes it practical but also luxurious. This makes it the perfect material for organic baby towels. Bamboo also provides a fabric that is resistant to odour, mould, mildew and bacteria and is a hypo-allergenic fabric, making it perfect for a new baby’s sensitive skin.
Here are Natural Organic for Baby best organic baby towels of 2020.
1) Organic bamboo hooded baby towel by San Francisco Baby. Soft Hooded bath towel with ears for babies.
- San Francisco Baby tell us their organic baby towel is cute and cuddly. They state they are bringing all the cuteness of your babies stuffed animal to a baby hooded towel.
- They tell us their towel is the softest of soft. Absorbent, plush and oh so soft.
- Made from 100% organic bamboo, so they are hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and Eco friendly too!
- Make the perfect present, as it is useful and designed to be unisex
- San Francisco baby offer you a lifetime guarantee. They state that they love everything they put into everything they do. so if you are for any reason not happy with their towel they will refund you within 12 hours and apparently you can keep the towel!
2) Organic bamboo hooded baby towel by Dinky D.
- 100% soft organic bamboo fibre, giving you a breathable and anti-static rich feel that is gentle next to your babies delicate skin
- Dinky D state that their towel is super absorbent, at 500 gsm, they tell us it is luxurious and thick, which allows the moisture to be absorbed away from your baby’s skin much faster than its cotton counterpart, this gets your baby dryer quicker, and we all know how much some babies hate being naked and cold and wet!
- Larger size (86 X 86 cm) so will be perfect for your baby but will last right up to toddler years, saving you money of buying new towels as your baby grows.
- Dinky D tell us their towel is hypoallergenic and antibacterial, which they tell us makes it naturally resistant to mould, mildew and bacteria and therefore odours, even (apparently) after many washes.
- Environmentally friendly – bamboo is a highly sustainable plant that is naturally free from pesticide or fertilizers. The cotton is completely biodegradable in soil and therefore does not cause any harm to the environment. What could be better than that!
3) Organic bamboo hooded towel by My little monkey.
- My little monkey tell us their baby towel is exceptionally gentle on a baby’s soft skin. They also claim that their towel will retain this softness even after multiple washes
- They tell us they have made their towel to last. Mixing 8% microfiber with the organic bamboo to give it strength and durability. It also has anti fray binding which means it will last your baby from newborn to toddler.
- Made from certified organic bamboo and is OEKO-TEX standard 100 approved.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, and My little Monkey state that their towel is perfect for those babies who suffer with eczema and related skin conditions.
- Makes a great useful baby gift. My little monkey tell us their towel is beautifully presented and packaged, and that their towel looks adorable on both boys and girls
- They also offer a 100% money back guarantee – if you do not love their organic baby hooded towel, return it and you get your money back!
4) Organic bamboo hooded bath towel by Tutti Bimbi
- Tutti Bimbi tell us their towel is extra big so can last you up to 5 years. Measuring 90 X 90cm they state it should be big enough to last from newborn to 5 years
- They claim their towel is extra thick and snugly at 500 gsm. It has a cute mouse hood with Grey ears which keeps your baby cuddly and cute after their bath
- By combining luxurious soft organic Eco friendly bamboo (92%) with a microfiber base for added strength (8%) they claim to be able to ensure that this towel will stay soft and strong for many years to come
- At Tutti Bimbi they only source certified organic bamboo and ensure that it is also certified for no chemicals with OEKO-TEX class 1 standard, so that you can have the assurance that their towel should not give your baby any irritation
- At Tutti Bimbi the staff are busy Mums so they design and make their products knowing the pressure of life as a busy mum. They claim that they source only the best Eco friendly products and they ensure that products are made with Eco friendly processes.
5) Premium bamboo hooded baby towel by Liname *limited offer*
- Liname invite you to wrap your baby in their incredibly soft and super cute towel. They tell us that nothing compares to wrapping your little one in a super soft towel.
- They tell us that their towel is large enough to make your baby feel completely snug. With a generous size of 100 x 70 cm, it certainly gives you lots of towels for your money. It also means it saves you money, as this towel should last from baby to toddlers and maybe even older. They claim that their towel will last you a long time
- Liname tell us that when bamboo and cotton are mixed together the results are amazing! bamboo is hypoallergenic and antibacterial and therefore makes it safe for your baby’s sensitive skin.
- Absorbs the water 3 X faster than traditional cotton towels so you can get your baby dry and warm quicker and easier.
- Liname tell us that their design is unisex and will be adored equally by girls and boys alike. So also makes a perfect gift
- The company tell you TO CHOOSE THEM because they ‘judge their performance the happiness of their customers. They invite you to contact them if you need them and apparently they will take care of you!
6) Hooded baby towel and washcloths by Crownbury
- 100% organic bamboo fibre
- Naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic which they state is perfect for babies with sensitive skin
- Crownbury tell us their towel is a generous size 75 X 75 cm and the washcloths are 25 x 25cm
- They tell us their towel is extremely soft and durable and both their towel and wash cloths are kind to the skin and perfect for your baby.
- They also offer you 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if for any reason you are not happy with this set they offer you a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee.
7) Seventex pure organic baby towel set, hooded pink (also available in blue!) towel with ears
- Seventex offer you their organic cotton towel at 450 gsm and certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Dimensions 90 X 90 cm
- They tell us their towel is woven with heavyweight Turkish cotton for softness, absorbency and durability
- OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified product
- The set includes one organic hooded towel and one baby face towel
- In a cute bunny design
- This is available in blue too (click on link and then select blue option
8) Little tinkers world hooded baby towel, bear design (also available in unicorn design) made from natural cotton
Little Tinkers world tell us their towel is made from quality 100% cotton so it feels thicker but not heavy on your babies tender skin
- They tell us their towel is super absorbent and durable and made from quality non twist cotton
- Large size 75 X 75 cm (bear design) so suitable for newborn to toddler
- Machine washable and able to be tumble dried, making it convenient and easy to use and clean and keep its softness
- Little Tinkers World offer you a 60-day peace of mind guarantee, so if you are not happy they will gladly and promptly offer you a refund.
- Available in a bear or unicorn design. To see Unicorn just click link and change option to unicorn (prices and sizes may differ between designs)
- Panda tell us their baby towel is ecological and safe as it is made from certified organic bamboo material, combined with long staple cotton, for ultimate softness and absorbability.
- They state their fabric fulfils most strict standards.
- They also assure us that as bamboo is the fastest growing source of renewable fibre, their product is also Eco conscious too!
- Organic bamboo (as we now know) is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial and this makes it perfect for babies and toddlers with sensitive skins
- The towel is extra large 90 X 90 cm in toddler option and 75 X 75 for new born option. So their is plenty of room and will last from baby to toddler years.
- Panda assure us that because of its premium size and luxury thickness this towel will keep your baby snuggled and warm after the bath or at the beach/swimming pool
- Perfect gift for a new born as it is in unisex colours.
10) Organic bamboo hooded Dog baby towel
- A larger size towel at 35.4″ X 33.5″, so this towel perfect to see you through from baby to toddler years
- They tell us their towel is super soft and fluffy. With an extra thick thickness.
- Extra absorbent as their towel is made from bamboo, this absorbs water much faster than traditional cotton towels
- They assure us that their towels are unbleached, chemical free, odour resistant, hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial what more could you want for your babies sensitive skin?
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS IN THIS POST ON NATURAL ORGANIC FOR BABY, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE, I EARN COMMISION FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Best organic baby towels of 2020, which gives you an excellent selection of some of the best, most Eco conscious companies and products for your baby. You can see that by going organic it doesn’t necessarily have to cost more and you don’t have to compromise on quality or design, in fact you can be reassured of a superior quality product without the worry of chemicals and artificial dyes.
You can also sleep easy that by purchasing these products, unnecessary resources are not being depleted or wasted. As has been stated several times, organic bamboo is one of the fastest growing renewable fibers. So if you want to live the healthiest life possible, want to be conscious of what you buy and consume and care about the planet your baby is going to grow up in, then these baby towels are perfect for you.
Why not check out our review on the top 6 (most raved about) organic baby bath products – how they can transform your baby bath time.
Please feel free to ask any questions below. Have you bought any of these products? what did you think? have you used organic bamboo or organic cotton baby towels before, how did you find them? We would love to hear your feedback and reviews so that they can help our Natural Organic for Baby readers make the right choice for their baby.